Drabbles will no longer be accepted in this post.
Congratulations to all of our 1,000 Drabble of Awesome participants!
To celebrate the awesome milestone of reaching 1,000 members (go team lifeonmartha!) we're hosting the first ever "1,000 Drabbles of Awesome" drabble tag. For those who've never played, drabble tag is a fun, crazy, addictive writing game. First, I'll post five prompts to get us started. Take a look at the prompts and come up with a drabble based on the prompt. Post your drabble in comments and add a new prompt that you'd like someone to write for you. And it goes on and on and on until we hit 1,000. Doesn't it sound like an Awesome way to celebrate the big 1,000?
Drabble Tag Rules
Now that you have the gist, here are the specific rules:
1. For the purpose of the challenge we're going to be flexible on the definition of "drabble". The fic can be just under or just over 100 words. Don't stress yourself out trying to cut 15 words out of your drabble to make the word count.
2. Because we want to hit this number hard, we'll be doing the version of drabble tag where anyone can grab the prompt and write. If we get more than one response to a prompt well, viva la difference!
3. When posting, note who the prompt is from. For example "Martha finds the Doctor's stash of porn for scarlettgirl"
4. At the bottom of your drabble, add up to four prompts you’d like to see someone take on. If you have less than four, that’s fine too.
5. Because we want to watch the numbers PLEASE post ONLY the drabbles in this thread. We'll make a separate post ("The Cheering Section") for leaving feedback if you're so inclined. Also, if you're not interested in writing but have a few prompts, you can drop them in The Cheering Section post for inspiration. If you have any questions about the 1,000 Drabbles of Awesome, post them in The Cheering Section as well. We want this post to contain 1,000 Drabbles exactly. Because that would be awesome.
Now, here's some prompts to get you started:
1. Martha calls her dad - but gets Annalise instead
2. Martha meets Ianto - who used to date her cousin Adeola.
3. Martha asks the Doctor what happened to The Family.
4. Martha has an itch she just can't scratch - and asks the Doctor for help (take that any way you'd like!)
5. Owen and Martha agree on a diagnosis - much to their surprise.
Are you ready to help make lifeonmartha history? Come on...it's only 100 words! Anyone can do it!
Now, on your mark, get set....GO!